Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I love serums. I specifically look for a serum to provide the benefits of helping with wrinkles, evening out my skin tone, and providing radiance. These are the reasons I opted in to write a sponsored review on Valentia’s Night Revive Retinol Serum.
It’s three for one since it’s a night treatment, hydrates the skin, and also combats breakouts. If you’ve had any experience with retinol you know the intense effects it can have on your skin. Sometimes a surge of breakouts is normal, other times the extreme battle of skin dryness is another. I was pleasantly surprised to see that dryness was at a bare minimum while using this retinol serum. Once I apply toner and Valentia’s Moisturizer I’m all set. My skin feels supple and nourished for the rest of the day.
My experience with Valentia’s Night Revive Retinol Serum was great. It’s super gentle, fragrance free, milky, and light. Absorbs really well and I noticed radiance instantly after application. My breakouts seemed to smooth down after a night or two. I wake up each day looking refreshed, exactly what a serum should do.
I continue to enjoy working with Valentia Skin Care because their products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.
This Night Revive Retinol Serum in particular has a potent blend of Retinol, with essential vitamins and botanicals specifically chosen to enhance efficacy. Retinol stimulates collagen production and diminishes wrinkles. Vitamin C helps Retinol penetrate deeper into the skin, while Vitamin E and Squalane nourish and hydrate, counteracting the drying effects of Retinol and maximizing anti-aging benefits. This transformative retinol serum will turn back the clock, giving you visibly smoother, rejuvenated skin.
What does this retinol serum do?
- Conditions & nourishes skin
- Manages breakouts
- Provides a luminous complexion
- Improve skin tone
- Evens skin discoloration
- Stimulate collagen production
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Works at the cellular level to stop wrinkles from forming, manages acne breakouts, and evens out skin discoloration. Retinol helps reverse the clock, for a more youthful look.
- Vitamin C: Boosts Retinol’s protective effects, guards skin against nasty free radicals and environmental damage to prevent premature aging.
- Vitamin E: Specifically chosen for its superior moisture protection. It provides intense hydration to diminish the drying effects of Retinol.
- Squalane: Derived for pure olive oil, to softens and conditions delicate skin. Mitigates the dryness caused by Retinol while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Have you tried Valentia’s skin care products? What are you waiting for?! Leave a comment below letting me know what current retinol or night treatment you use.
P.S. – This post is sponsored by Valentia, powered by Brandbacker.