Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
I’m glad to share the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer with you because, along with all their other great products, it’s become a staple in my daily skin care routine. For the past couple of weeks I’ve had the opportunity of reviewing this moisturizer and found it to measure up to the claimed benefits; a lightweight cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
What I love about it:
- It’s perfect for my combination skin. I like how creamy and nourishing it is without making my face feel gunky or oily.
- The pump is perfect. One squeeze for the face; an additional as extra and for the neck.
- It gave my skin radiance that lasted all day.
- Great consistency. Sometimes a product starts off good but then it seems to ware off. Not only with this product, but with all Valentia products, the results continue strong day in and day out.
- It was fast absorbing and made my makeup application easier. Sort of like a primer, just more lightweight.
- It didn’t smell citrusy like I expected it to. I love the scent of Valentia’s products and was looking forward to it. On the plus side, maybe that was best. Fragrance free products are gentle on skin!
- I’m not sure how well it would work on very dry skin, but it’d be great as an accompaniment to another hydrating mask or product. I also believe it would work great on oily skin.
As you can see, I love Valentia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. Read more about the impressive benefits I experienced below and the specially selected ingredients that work together to achieve optimum results.
- Lighten dark spots
- Restore skin radiance
- Even skin tone
- Diminish fine lines
- Provide all-day hydration
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: This plant based substance floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Known for its skin-lightening properties, this antioxidant helps to naturally controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
- Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection. Rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps to repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier, providing superior protection.
- Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment. This wonder nut contains a myriad of regenerative vitamins and essential fatty acids, providing a welcome dose of moisture, hydrating and nourishing the skin.
Valencia relies on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers and all of their skin care has been formulated with organic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.
Valencia’s Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is affordable at $25 for a substantial 4 0z bottle. It should last you a good amount of time.
Once again, I’m impressed with Valentia and their ability to successfully offer a natural product After all it’s My 5th product review for Valentia! It’s exactly what a moisturizer should be, light weight but heavy duty. Along with its other products–power house results.
Which moisturizer do you currently use? What do you look for in them? Let me know by leaving me a comment below!
P.S. – for more reviews on Valentia’s other great products check out my blog posts on their Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask, Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum, True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Pumping Hydration Mask.
This post is sponsored by Valentia, powered by Brandbacker.