Valentia: Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum
Recently I did a product review on Valentia’s True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. I had such a great experience with them that I jumped at the opportunity to review one of their newest products, their Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again–I love serums! They’re a key to my skincare regimen. Without it my face feels incomplete.
Valencia’s Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum is a potent and luxurious lactic acid serum that supports natural circulation for an all over youthful and refreshed complexion. It supports circulation and reoxygenation. Your skin is left hydrated, more even, and resilient to future damage.
Citrus scents are especially good for tired mornings. As soon as you smell this serum you spot an infusion of orange essential oil (via orange hydrosol). It’s one of my favorite things about this serum. I noticed my skin looks more even; a plus for both days with and without makeup. I’m glad I can rely on Valentia’s revitalizing serum to provide the help.
I recommend this serum along with their eye cream and hydration mask. I know Valentia’s products are doing their job when my hubby compliments me with a, “your skin looks good!”. 🙂
- Renew texture & tone
- Deeply moisturize
- Minimize fine lines
- Increase elasticity
- Brighten & Plumps Fine Lines
- Evens Hyperpigmentation
- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin’s resiliency and elasticity.
All Valentia products are made with natural, organic ingredients, and for $35 you can purchase the Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum at Valentia.com or Amazon. For more information follow them on Instagram and Facebook.
Do you use serum as a part of your skincare routine? Which is your favorite? Please leave me a comment below so I can try them out. Thanks!
P.S. – This post is sponsored by Valentia, powered by Brandbacker.