Valentia: True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask
For the past couple of weeks, I’ve had a good time trying two of Valentia‘s new products, their True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. I’m a sucker for skin care, mainly masks, serums, and eye creams.
After Valentia reached out, I was very much looking forward to reviewing their products. All of their skin care has been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients. Ingredients that will repair and protect the skin. Just what I need!
I will be honest and share, that one of my long time insecurities are my nasolabial folds (laugh or smile lines). With time they’ve gotten worse and they often become prominent while wearing makeup. Because of this I’m always on the look out for anything that can help and Valentia’s hydration mask, in conjunction with the eye cream, did not disappoint.
The True Glow Eye Cream is a luxurious antioxidant rich eye cream that works to repair the eye area while protecting it from aging. It helped lock in moisture and gave my eye area a youthful glow. It has a nice citrusy scent and made my under eye brighter, a great quality to have prior to makeup application. It was a boost for my morning routine and I’ve seen some visible help with the dark circles. I like it because of how well it moisturizes while going on light and smooth. Something to keep in mind when pumping is that it squirts a lot of product out. Overall you will start noticing a more rejuvenated, radiant, and brighter under eye area. Score!
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
- Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
- Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
- Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask is a blend of amino acids and hyaluronic acid working together to flood the skin with moisture providing intense hydration and nourishment. Out of the jar and during application the scent is mild, but as it is being rinsed off it has a subtle fresh mango smell. This mask glides on, leaving skin super hydrated but not so much that it feels oily. After each use I felt and looked as if I had just finished a facial. Win! I could tell the Hyaluronic Acid along with it’s other ingredients did the job, due to my smile lines (nasolabial folds) looking plumper than usual.
- Boosts collagen production
- Increases skin radiance
- Reduces fine lines
- Locks in skins moisture
- Reveals softer smoother skin
- Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
- Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
- Aloe Vera: This botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness.
Considering the size and the benefits they achieve, each product is offered at a reasonable price of $25 which you can purchase at Valentia.com.
If you’re interested in flooding your skin with vital moisture and radiance, creating softer more supple skin, and you love nourishing organic ingredients–buy Valentia today!
What are some of your skin care concerns? Leave a comment below letting me know what works best for you.
Thanks and Enjoy!
P.S. – This post is sponsored by Valentia, powered by Brandbacker.
P.S.S. – If you would like to learn more about my personal skin care routine check out my post 3 Easy Steps to Healing and Daily Prayer.