Studio Gear: Hydrating CC Cream
I recently ran out of my daily tinted moisturizer, and was about to restock, when I came across the opportunity to try Studio Gear’s CC Cream. Sure why not! An every day lightweight cover is essential to my skincare routine. I rather not be out and about all day with heavy makeup on my face if it isn’t necessary.
Within the first day I fell in love! It doesn’t streak WHATSOEVER (score!), it blends into skin tone really well while providing some coverage, and moisturizes without being greasy. I have combination skin so I tried with my normal moisturizer as well as without, and both fared well. I’m also very pleased with the bit of coverage it provides for how light weight it is.
I don’t recommend it if you need some more serious coverage for really red spots or acne. However, it is so light weight and smooth that you can use it as a primer/concealer prior to foundation. I love how it starts off as a grainy white lotion, then blends in with your skin tone as you rub it in.
- Protects: SPF 20.
- Perfects: Micro-encapsulated pigments fade dark spots and acne scarring.
- Corrects: Brightens and illuminates skin with non-oily, natural looking coverage.
- Prevents: Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates: Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
- Conceals: Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone.
- Smoothes: Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention.
Choose between 3 available shades: Linen, Natural and Wheat.
With BB and CC creams being all the rage right now, you can usually find my face as bare as possible accompanied by natural toned eyeshadows, bronzer, and a sheer lip balm. (If in an upbeat mood, I’ll opt on a bit of rouge cheeks with a red or hot pink lip.) Having a tinted moisturizer or very light CC Cream like Studio Gear’s is imperative to my daily beauty routine.
Make it a part of your routine by enjoying a 10% discount of your shopping cart at studiogearcosmetics.com.
Discount: 10% Off
Discount Code: bloggercc
Enjoy and God bless!
P.S. – This post is sponsored by Studio Gear and powered by BrandBacker.
P.S.S. – If you’re having a hard time with breakouts or your skincare take a look at my Healing and Daily Prayer video on how I combated my acne in 3 Easy Steps.