SOLEIL TOUJOURS: Luxury Sunscreen
With living in Hawaii and adding another birthday to my belt (March 21) I couldn’t pass up the chance to try SOLEIL TOUJOURS, a luxury skincare line. Nowadays, I try taking better care of my body. Just because I’m slim doesn’t mean I can slack off and when it comes to SPF, my skincare has usually sucked. I’m trying to make up for lost time and again with living in Hawaii it’s imperative. My days of lathering on baby oil or lotions with little to no SPF are over. Ok, I lie. Some of my faves I can’t let go–BUT the usage of them will be kept to a minimum.
Soleil Toujours has a product lineup that includes SOLEIL DU MIDI for intense sun exposure, SOLEIL TOUJOURS for daily protection, and SOLEIL LUXE for post-sun care.
I really appreciate SOLEIL TOUJOURS in it’s mission to deliver effective and safe skin protection, while providing great benefits and keeping health in mind. I love that there is a focus to help our daily skin care routine without compromising luxury or making it feel like a daily chore.
My take on a handful of the products I tried:
- Mineral Based Sunscreen Mist SPF 30 …I’m all for this concept of spray, rub, and go. It has a nice scent, super easy application, and is lightweight. I highly recommend it.
- Aprés Soleil Exotic Shimmer Body Oil … I love it! Contains a hint of shimmer and a touch of bronze. The scent is ok but the glow it gives is great! In order to get a visible tint you have to apply generously. I wasn’t able to experience the soothing benefits because I haven’t thoroughly tanned.
- Daily Moisturizer for Face SPF 20 …I’m sorry, this did not go well for me. I appreciate that it goes on smooth considering the SPF. However, when I was in the shower I kept smelling burning rubber and was driving myself bonkers trying to figure out where it was coming from. I realized it was my face. Yeah no bueno. I still don’t know what that was about so I stopped use. Too bad seeing that it offers great benefits which you can read here.
- 100% Mineral Sunscreen Mist SPF 45 for Children …I don’t have children but I like the scent. It has a very fruity fun fragrance and same concept as the Mineral Based Sunscreen Mist SPF 30.
- Mineral Based Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 30 …This contained a slight chalky-ness but has an excellent smooth and light texture upon rubbing in. No greasy residue to deal with.
The point of SOLEIL TOUJOURS is to both indulge and protect.
It presents a modern and elegant brand aesthetic by offering anti-aging and corrective benefits, with a key focus on mineral based sunscreen actives and while avoiding all potentially toxic and controversial chemicals.
SOLEIL TOUJOURS, originally known as Soleil Organique, relaunched with a new name, a new look and improved formulations on April 21st. Enjoy the 10% off discount code below before it expires on May 31st.
Discount: 10% Off
Discount Code: launch10
What does your sun protection regimen consist of? Let me know some of your fave sunscreen lotions by leaving a comment below.
P.S. – This post is sponsored by SOLEIL TOUJOURS and powered by BrandBacker.
P.S.S. – If you would like to learn more about my personal skincare routine check out my post 3 Easy Steps to Healing and Daily Prayer.