Shoe Trend: Neon
Get into one of the hottest Summer trends, NEON! My favorite is the highlighter yellow. My closet used to look like this, a big rainbow, but that all soon changed when I moved to NY in 2006. It was only then that I learned to appreciate black. I’ve never owned and loved so much black attire and footwear in my life! I sort of miss it and look forward to visiting in the Fall.
Creating this post was fun and fluorescent! There is something about bright colors that really lifts my spirits up. It was a reminder of bikinis and beaches and warm summer nights with my hair blowing in the breeze. This trend has me excited and looking forward to Hawaii (I move in mid June to Honolulu!) because I know it’s the place for bright and fun colors. You have to admit, these are giving a total island vibe. A tan with any of these fun shoes, and you’re sure to be swanktified for the rest of the season!
I picked some of the most electric shoes out right now for this warm season trend. You can never go wrong with a solid pump to add a pop of color to your outfit so sip on some sweet tea or lemonade and get to shopping swanksters!
Enjoy and God bless!
- OOTD: Converse and Shorts McQueen (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Shoe Trends: Shades of GREEN (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Shoe Trend: White (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Giuseppe Zanotti (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Brian Atwood (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)