Swanky Shoe Pick: Valentino
I remember when Valentino first came out with this style of pump. My first thought was “Finally! A shoe that is classic yet edgy!”. Something the veteran magazine Editor-in Chiefs can wear but also the shoe young intern fashionistas can rock. I was extremely excited to see this bright red version along with all the numerous updated styles like the uber cool Naked. I mean, this Rockstud style is timeless and there are every day staple colors for your choosing. It’s the type of shoe worth the buck simply because it’ll be around for a while, never will go out of style, and will eventually become a vintage item. Plus, it goes well with ANYTHING! I mean it. I have all sorts of outfits floating in my mind right now. Really cute mid thigh shorts, a sheath dress, cropped skinnies, a loose dress, harem/pajama pants, a pencil skirt, boyfriend jeans, a flowy skirt…I can do this all day! Not really.
What do you swanksters think about the ongoing style of Valentino’s Rockstud shoes? Do you prefer the flats, kitten heel, or high heel version? I’m perfectly happy with all of the above! And in one of each style and color por favor!
Enjoy and God bless!
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Olcay Gulsen (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Brian Atwood (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Rachel Roy (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Burberry Prorsum (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)
- Red Rockstud Love (seaofshoes.typepad.com)
- Swanky Shoe Pic of the Day: Kandee Shoes (swankycynblog.wordpress.com)