OOTD: Florals, Ombre, and Bamboo
It’s been a while since I’ve done an OOTD! Sheesh. I’ve been caught up trying to balance my life and health while creating content for SWANKYCYN–not easy!
For this OOTD shoot, wonderful photographer Spencer Chun suggested we head on over to the Wahiawa Botanical Garden. I didn’t know what to expect but was impressed by all the vibrant bright greens and the pretty bamboo. I mean, just look at the photos!
This outfit isn’t super spectacular but it’s a very laid back, comfortable look. Fun printed leggings and a jacket or blazer are easy to pull together. You can see this type of look on the likes of Olivia Palermo, Jessica Alba, Glamamom, Lily Cole, Katiuska Nuñez of Katy009 Fashion, Ashley Meza of ashes into fashion, and other fashionistas.
- Forever 21 Headband (buy here)
- Solemio Black Tank Top (buy here)
- Piazza Sempione for Barneys New York Dark Grey Blazer (similar here and alternate option by Calvin Klein)
- Forever 21 Floral Print Leggings (similar here, and alternate options by Lysse, Romeo & Juliet, Y-3)
- Love Culture Burgundy Suede Angle Strap Pumps (alternate options by Sam Edelman, Sole Society, Nine West, Sergio Rossi)
- Botkier Handbag (similar here)
Do you wear printed pants or leggings? Which is your favorite? Please share by leaving a comment below.
Enjoy and God bless!
For more on Photographer, Spencer Chun:
Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/3040916