Hubby POV: Thigh Highs, Leather, and Red
This is what happens when I allow my husband to style me. Again.
I feel like my husband, Andre, was going for a rocker chic vibe when he created this Hubby POV. It all started when after begging him not to, he bought this red leather jacket for me. I really don’t like it; it’s red, the pleather is shiny, and I can’t seem to figure what to wear with it—ever. (I love the t-shirt, but I have no idea who the Ramones are.)
Now I must say, I like the final look. Not as bad as I expected.
Hubby said he, “just wanted to show [me] super fly, almost in living color fly girl. [His] inspiration was simplicity.” There is nothing simple about my husband’s fashion sense so I found it odd that it’s the way he describes this look. But they’re his words.
I mean, did that even make sense to you?? Lol! God bless my hubby. I love him. But we don’t always agree, especially when it concerns fashion. I wouldn’t mind wearing this outfit, but I don’t love it. Especially the red leather jacket. *thumbs down*
Do you like this week’s Hubby POV? Leave a comment below and let me know.
- H&M black wool hat (try this navy blue one)
- Forever 21 Ramones t-shirt (alternate options by MadeWorn and Daydreamer)
- Forever 21 red leather jacket (try this blue one)
- Flying Monkey black distressed denim (buy similar here)
- Christian Louboutin Big Lips black leather thigh high boots (check out CL’s top croche over-the-knee boot and Fifibotta knee boot)