OOTD: Paisley and Alterre’s Interchangeable Shoes in Hawaii
I’m excited to share with you one of my favorite shoe brands. Unlike any other brand you’ve seen, this shoe brand allows you to travel with multiple shoes in one. On a recent trip I was able to carry 8 shoes in one shoe bag! I’ve worn this interchangeable footwear with boyfriend jeans, shorts, and summer dresses. That’s the thing about Alterre, the options are endless especially since the addition of a platform heel option. Obsessed!
[Alterre] shoes are inspired by strong women and the many roles they lead. [They’ve] even named [their] looks after women [they] admire. Muses include headstrong socialite Elsie de Wolfe and Billie Holiday, who inspiringly overcame a tough childhood and became a jazz icon.
This photoshoot was taken at The Royal Hawaiian in Waikiki Beach, Hawaii. It was the perfect setting for this colorful and comfortable dress along with the versatile but chic Alterre shoes. They add a casual sophistication to any outfit!
I get commissions for purchases made through some affiliate links in this post.
- Alterre Mist Grey sandal (lift) with Elsie in stingray strap (look) (you can also buy a starter kit)
- paisley wrap dress (similar by Etro, boohoo, Calypso, and Alice & Trixie)
- local Hawaiian coconut handbag, buy on Etsy
- drop earrings (other styles by Fragments, Argento Vivo, and Steve Madden)
- Chloé sunglasses, buy here
Which Alterre style would you like to see on a future OOTD? Let me know by leaving a comment below!